What information do we collect automatically online?
When you visit our Website, we collect information about your visit that does not identify you personally. We collect the IP address (an IP address is a number that is assigned to each computer connected to the Internet) from which you access this Website. We can tell the type of computer, browser, and Web service you are using. We also know the date, time, and pages you visit. Collecting this information helps us design the site to suit your needs.
What additional information do we collect about you online?
When you visit our Website, we may request and collect the following categories of personal information from you: - Contact information if you submit a question or comment.
Why do we collect information online and how do we use it?
How, and with whom, do we share the information we collect online?
Do we give you choices on how we use the information you provide us?
Throughout our Website, we will let you know whether the information we ask you to provide is voluntary or required. By providing personally identifiable information, you are granting us consent to use this personally identifiable information for the primary purpose for which you are providing it. Additionally, we will ask for you to grant us consent before using your voluntarily provided information for any secondary purposes, other than those required under the law.
What are our information practices for children?
When you visit Our website does not intentionally collect information from children under the age of 13. If we choose to collect personal information from children, we will comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). To find out more about COPPA, please click on the following link: www.ftc.gov/privacy/privacyinitiatives/childrens.html.
How do we secure your information we collect online?
We are committed to properly securing the information we collect online. To help us accomplish this, we take the following steps:
- We employ internal access controls to ensure that the only people who see your information are those with a need to do so to perform their official duties.
- We train relevant personnel on our privacy and security measures so that our personnel know what is required for compliance.
- We physically secure the areas where we hold hard copies of the information we collect online.
- We regularly back up the information we collect online to insure against loss.
- We use technical controls to secure the information we collect online as appropriate, including but not limited to: Secure Socket Layer (SSL), encryption, firewalls, password protections.
- We periodically test our security procedures to ensure personnel and technical compliance.
- We employ external access safeguards to identify and prevent unauthorized attempts of outsiders to hack into, or cause harm to, the information in our systems.